- Pollution Control Notification
- Notification from Agri Merketing
- Paschim Banga Poultry Mela 2016 Seminar PPTs
- Vacancy For Veterinarian
- Application form for Establish a New Layer Farm and availing Govt. Incentives
- Notification for withdrawal of Agricultural Marketing Tax
- Central Poultry Development
Organisation and Training Institute - Hessarghatta, Bangalore - 560088,
Course Calendar - 2015 - 2016
- Memorandum of additional subsidy to the component "Poultry Venture Capital Fund (PVCF-EDEG)"
- Development of Commercial Layer Poultry birds units of 20000 each capacity per year vetted by Nabard and ARD Department, Govt. of West Bengal
- Centrally sponsored Scheme by Govt. of India, Ministry of Agriculture
- Incentive scheme application form.
- Incentive scheme for Development of Poultry sector.
- Newly launch 20000 “Hybrid Layer (chicken) Units” of Sub-component “Poultry Venture Capital Fund (PVCF-EDEG)” under the Centrally Sponsored scheme “National Live Stock Mission”
An organization for committing all round Poultry Development in West-Bengal
Constituted under west-Bengal Govt. Notification No- 100/AR&AH/4A-67/08 dated 16/01/2009
Registered under The society Registration act XXVI of 1961 Registered on 09/02/2009
Who can Join the West-Bengal Poultry Federation ::
Qualification for Membership:-
Layer Poultry Farmer, Broiler Poultry Farmer, Breeder Farmer, Hatchery Owner, Feed Supplier, Veterinary surgeon. Feed Producer, Feed Seller, Feed Dealer, Chick Dealer, Feed Commission Agent, Ingredients Broker, Egg Wholesaler & Retailer, Chicken Wholesaler and Retailer Medicine & Feed supplement Producer, Seller, Traders and Suppliers. Poultry Health Sales Representative, Integrator, Integrating Farmer, Relating to Integration Farming, Member of Self-Help Group whose directly engaged in Poultry Farming Equipment Manufacturer, Supplier, Seller, Reject Gunny Bag Seller, Poultry Manure Seller Poultry Journalist, Packing Materials Supplier all type of poultry connected people. In the State of West-Bengal.
sponsored Scheme by Govt. of India, Ministry of Agriculture
(Regarding Poultry page 29 & 102)
Newly launch 20000 “Hybrid Layer (chicken) Units”
of Sub-component “Poultry Venture Capital Fund (PVCF-EDEG)” under the Centrally
Sponsored scheme “National Live Stock Mission”
Project report for commercial broiler
& layer farming
C) Project for Layer farming